Santos Tour Down Under 2014 – see the best riders in the world. Cycling-Inform in conjunction with AllTrails are excited to announce the following details for the 2014 Tour Down Under.This is AllTrails 8th Tour Down Under since 2004 and after seven years of good times and great cycling Phil, Susan and Ben from AllTrails feel very much at home in Adelaide, looking after cyclists’ needs and cheering for the riders (especially the Aussies).
Booking our unique package means that you can be assured of making the most of every minute at the event. Leave the arrangements to us – our experience, local knowledge and logistics will get you where you need to go, when you need to get there. We tell you about the best cycle routes, viewing locations & attractions. We even home-bake our muffins!
Running cycle tours since 1997, we know what cyclists want, so join us at this premium venue for the full week or just the weekend package to share the spectacle of this great race and be part of the renowned AllTrails service.
Booking our unique package means that you can be assured of making the most of every minute at the event. Leave the arrangements to us…
- Be immersed in the atmosphere of the event staying at the Hilton Adelaide – official host hotel for the Santos Tour Down Under 2014.
- Receive expert tips and ride with professional cycle coach David Heatley from Cycling Inform.
- Every day, have a great ride planned out for you, including maps, support and flexible distances.
- As part of a small group, we can ride sections of the offical course and catch the race action on your bike.
- Win an exclusive seat in a Parade Car for Stage 6, throwing t-shirts and giveaways to the screaming crowds.
- Sunday Luncheon, prime final day race viewing, catered buffet lunch with bar and 2 plasma TV screens showing all the live race action – see photo below (pending race route confirmation).
- Visit some of Australia’s best vineyards.
- Be guided and spoilt, all part of the renowned service of AllTrails Bicycle Tours.
- Ride the mass Bupa Challenge Tour event, just hours before the pro-riders (optional extra).
- Wine and dine among the world’s best cyclists at the Legends Night Dinner hosted by Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwin (optional extra).
How and when can I book?
Click on the link below and go to our ‘Pricing’ tab and click the ‘book your place today’ button, or call AllTrails in the office on +61 3 9645 3355 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don’t forget to mention that you heard about it from our Cycling-Inform website. Click on this link to book your place on the AllTrails site