Fran is subscribed and getting free weekly cycling tips that are
helping her ride faster and stronger - Are you?
Join 1000's of cyclists already getting access to Cycling-Inform's cycling information, free weekly cycling tips, special deals and training secrets.
Get weekly cycling tips, product news, information on our up and coming cycling training camps and our newsletter e-mailed personally to you.
Some of the e-mail tips you'll be getting in the coming weeks from Cycling-Inform:
- How to use heart rate monitor and zones to improve your cycling
- Seven Pro tips for descending and cornering
- How to test for your Cycling MAX Heart Rate
- How to improve your Cycling VO2MAX
- Introduction to Periodised training
- Five Hydration Tips for Cyclists
- What cycling clothing to wear and when
- How to adjust bicycle derailers
- What to look for when buying cycling shoes and pedals
- Unwritten rules of cycling etiquette
- What is the best tire pressure for bicycle tires?
- How to get rid of bicycle creaks
- Five tips to help avoid bicycle punctures
- What does your resting heart mean?
- How to check if your cycle chain needs replacing
- How does your Max Heart Rate Increase
- Cycling equipment to help you climb hills faster
- Training wheels - your secret weapon to high performance cycling fitness
- How much cycling fitness do you lose when you stop training
- Seven Week Time Trial Training Plan
- Using power to measure your training intensity
Double opt-in for your security and you can unsubscribe at any time. No conditions, no fees.
Look forward to you joining us.
Coach David Heatley
Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd
Accredited Cycling Australia Cycling Coach under the
Australian National Coach Accreditation Scheme (NCAS)