Spent thousands on your bike and hundreds on your cycling clothing? Why not spend a weekend learning how to really get fit and race smart
Next Camp: 3-5 Feb 2012 Click here to enrol
Cycling-Inform's RaceRight Cycling Training camp is specifically structured for you. A cyclist that has work and family commitments and wants to maximise your training and racing to achieve the best results possible with the limited time available.
- Personalised one on one coaching.
- Learn how to train efficiently, trainer smarter not harder and reclaim hours back in your week that you can spend with your partner/family/friends.
- Leave the camp with valuable racing strategies that will help you win races
- Get a better understanding on how to train, race and eat for success
- Morning one-on-one on-road training sessions covering training and racing techniques
- Informative afternoon seminars covering the essential key success elements for racing, nutrition and racing strategy
- Your own power threshold test
- Positioning assessment
- High performance training drills for the three essentials of road racing; sprinting, time trialing and hill climbing
- Personal HR data analysis from your sessions
- Dinners and lunches, BYO breakfast
- Accommodation and late checkout Sunday
From the company that brings you the Original Bright Boot Camp...
Cycling-Inform's RaceRight weekend training camp is specifically structured for you.
A cyclist that has work and family commitments and wants to maximise your training and racing skills to achieve the best results possible with the limited time you have.
This is the cycling program that your partner and family will want you to know about:
It is run by people who, like you, hold jobs, have family commitments and understand how to maximise your racing success while on a time budget. At Cycling-Inform's RaceRight Cycling Camp you will learn time saving tips and training techniques so you will have more time to spend with your partner or family and help ease the stress between your cycling and work/life balance.
This is the cycling program that will teach you how to race to win:
One of the keys to being a successful racing cyclist is to understand the strengths and weaknesses of yourself and your fellow riders and being able to use that information to conserve your energy and use it when it benefits you and/or your team. Combining the Art and Science of cycle racing Cycling-Inform's RaceRight Cycling Camp will provide you with the fundamental skills and knowledge to enable you to be in control of your racing and start getting results!
Why is this training camp different?
This weekend long training camp delivers informative lectures and one-on-one on-road coaching and covers nutrition, strength training, race strategy, cycling skills and time efficient high performance training techniques specifically aimed for success in road racing. It's not a camp of endless hours on the bike. Each session is designed to give you maximum results.
This program is designed for you the club racing cyclist wanting to make this racing season your best yet:
Cycling-Inform's RaceRight Cycling Camp is designed to suit anyone that has an interest in improving their training and racing performance. This camp is committed to teaching you cycling specific racing skills supported with supervised training sessions on the road tailored to your level of fitness and experience.