currently only available for pick-up from Highett, Vic. by arrangement
We use and recommend the KINETIC brand of personal cycling home trainers for our training programs
For value for money check our Kurt Kinetic Rock & Roll Trainer Packages - click here
For all Kurt Kinetic accessories - click here
***important - read shipping information below before ordering **********
Take realism and your workout to a whole new level with the only trainer that delivers natural side-to-side motion. With this unique, lateral motion, core muscles are engaged to maintain balance. So now you can simultaneously workout both technique and power— especially during out-of-the-saddle hill climb intervals. Get on. Give your expectations a workout.
- The most realistic indoor ride available anywhere
- Forces core muscle use to maintain proper balance while riding
- Makes any rider a more powerful and faster cyclist
- Measurable and repeatable workload
- 6.25 lb. flywheel for realistic coast-down
- PowerTap calibrated resistance unit
- Sealed fluid chamber with magnetically coupled drive shaft
- Thermodynamically neutral silicone resistance fluid
- 15-second coast-down from 20 mph
- Consistent resistance at multiple temperatures
- 80 cooling fins to dissipate heat
- Lowest operating temperature of any fluid trainer
- Smooth, quiet resistance from 5-3,000+ watts
- Guaranteed not to leak
- 2 1/8” roller reduces tire wear
- Removable legs for easy storage
- Custom-made PVC feet
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Lifetime crash replacement policy
Comes with quick release skewer and Spinervals starter DVD
• Quiet operation
• Best road feel
• Largest roller of all trainers on the market to reduce tyre wear
• Largest footprint of all trainers on the market today to provide superior stability
• Strongest base for solid riding
• UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME warranty
• Genuine product sourced directly from the Australian importer
We recommend that you also purchase the Kurt Swivel Riser Ring to go with this trainer.
Kinetic is proud to now offer a no-nonsense UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME WARRANTY .
We stand behind our products like no one else in the industry.
Our UNCONDITIONAL LIFETIME warranty:
• Covers ALL parts on both the resistance unit and the frame.
• Is applicable for normal wear and tear OR manufacturers defects.
• Covers the original owner of a Kinetic trainer for a LIFETIME.
Most of our competitors fill their Lifetime Warranties with legal jargon that make the definition of "Lifetime" meaningless, using disclaimers like "does not apply to parts that have been worn out through normal use". We unconditionally guarantee to the original owner, a lifetime of parts on the frame AND the resistance unit. At Kinetic we are so proud of our superior products that we don't need legal jargon or fine print. That means you will be happy that you bought Kinetic products.
***Important Shipping Information***
Kurt products are only able to be shipped to an Australian address - no overseas orders on these products
We courier these trainers to you using STAR TRACK EXPRESS. We are unable to courier to PO boxes.
We deliver to work or home addresses - there MUST be someone at the delivery address that can sign for the goods from the courier on first delivery.
We provide you with your consignment number and the courier web site details - for all specific delivery instructions you need to contact STAR TRACK EXPRESS with your consignment number and inform them of your delivery instructions prior to delivery.
If a second delivery is required you will be sent an invoice for the cost.
How does Kinetic's power curve make the Kinetic trainer feel so good to ride?
Kinetic trainer design
Why the Kurt Kinetic trainers won't leak
Kurt Kinetic Road Machine review by Tom Demerly of Bike Sport
Kurt Kinetic Road Machine review by Carl Brewer
Kurt Kinetic power meter information
How to use a cheap $25 bike computer to measure power with a Kurt Kinetic Trainer
Posted by Priscilla Cutter on 25th Mar 2009
I have decided I love torture.
I started with 'No Slackers Allowed' and managed to do the whole 45mins in all gear ratios as Coach Troy stipulated.
WOW. What a work out! (I think I died when my cadence reached a whopping 315+!!!) But that was first rotation, by the 6th I was lucky to get to 100 - sigh! I have used other stationary portable resistance trainers, but this one really feels like you're on the road. I love the slight motion the unit allows with 'my bike'. Great for out of the saddle work.
I think I'm hooked!
It must be working - cut another 4mins of my PB going up Overport in Mt Eliza this Sunday.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.