Buy the standard dispenser and 100 capsules at a discount!
A water-resistant holder-dispenser for capsules designed to fit INSIDE mountain bike or triathlon handlebars or mounted on running belts, bicycle frames and so much more! Holds 6 capsules (the mini dispenser holds 3 capsules). Note: The purchase is for 1 standard dispenser and 100 SaltStick capsules.
Key Features - dispenser
* Turn the front knob with one hand and out pops a capsule!
* Fits all capsules currently on the market
* Holds 6 size “0” or “00” capsules. Using SaltStick Caps @ 1-2/hr, stick will last 3-6 hrs.
* Includes an extra color-coded nozzle for multiple supplement dispensing
* Used by top pros at Ironman Kona 2005-2008
* Complies with USA Triathlon regulations
* Water-resistant nozzle: Keeps capsules dry!
* Prevents capsule damage from bouncing
* Lightweight (Only 12g or 1/3oz.) food-grade plastic
* Hides discreetly inside most bicycle handlebars
* Includes unique GRIP, allows mounting anywhere on your bike and on hydration or race belts
* Unique design is patented.
Key Features - capsules
* The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
* Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity
* Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
* Each capsule contains: 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium, 100 IU Vitamin D
* Vegetable-based capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production
* Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free.
* No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
* Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
* Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
* Saltstick® Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note: The purchase is for 1 standard dispenser and 100 SaltStick capsules.
A standard charge of AUD$6.00 applies for postage and packaging. For delivery charges outside Australia and New Zealand, please contact us.
Reloading the SaltStick video
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.