In this video Matt Brindle our functional strength coach discuss body maintenance. This is the sixth part of several videos on the subject of functional strength training.
Zipp DISC Wheel (10-Speed Shimano and Champagnolo plus Track adaptor)
The first priority has to be rotating weight, of which the wheels take up the greatest proportion on a bike. There used to be a saying along the lines of 'an ounce off the wheels is worth a pound off the frame'. The relative proportions of this saying are inaccurate but the principle itself is true.
In this video Matt Brindle our functional strength coach discuss the hip flexor and how it effect cyclists. This is the fifth part of several videos on the subject of functional strength training.
Sprint finishes. Solo attacks. Breakaways. Proven through third-party wind-tunnel tests to be more aerodynamic from every yaw angle tested when compared to other leading aero road bikes, the Propel Advanced SL sets a new standard...
Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - How to descend quickly, Proper hill climbing peddling technique and improving endurance
In this video we cover off: How to descend quickly down hills, proper hill climbing proper pedalling technique and how to improve your strength and endurance on the bike...
High Performance Training - Part One - The Two Most Important Things That Govern Improving Your Cycling Performance
- Matt Brindle Functional Strength Interview - Part Four - The three complexes to develop efficient movement
- 2013 Gran Fondo Beechworth
- Perry's Bay-2-Bay Report
- Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - Nutrition, Hill Climbing Faster and a Tip for Training Juniors
- Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - How to get best out of your indoor home trainer
- Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - How to Start Cycle Racing
- Kurt Road Machine special
- 12 week self managed training program - JUST RELEASED
- Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - What is the Best Tire Pressure?
- Cycling-Inform Weekly Cycling Tips - How do I know if I'm getting fitter
Page 1 of 45