Terms and Conditions
- The packages are inclusive of all goods and services tax and are not negotiable.
- Bookings will be taken up to 35 days prior to Bright Training Camp, and previously known as Bright Boot Camp (“the Event”), depending on availability.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations, received in writing, before 90 days prior to the Event. Cancellations made between 60 days and 89 days prior to the Event will forfeit $75 of the total fee paid per person. Cancellations made between 35 and 60 days prior to the Event will forfeit a 50% of the total fee. Cancellations made within 35 days of the Event will forfeit 100% of fees paid.
- Detailed information regarding the Event will be made available one week prior to the Event. Such details can be obtained by contacting Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd (“Organizers of the Event”;).
- Completion of this form is no guarantee of placement on the Event. Acknowledgment is based on the issue of receipt for deposit or full payment.
- The numbers for the Event are limited.
- The cost of the Event may change without notice.
- The Organizers of the Event reserve the right to cancel the Event if insufficient applications are received prior to 35 days before the Event, in which case all monies will be refunded in full.
- All information you provide to the Organizers of the Event is treated as confidential and will not be forwarded to any third party unless required by law without your prior consent.
- The Organizers of the Event reserves the right to alter the route and venues provided for the Event and to refuse admission to any person, irrespective of successful registration.
- By clicking on the enrol button you agree to pay all enrolments fees.
- The enrolment fee does not include accommodation. Accommodation can be booked at the time of paying the enrolment fee and is payable to Bright Chalet on Friday of the start of the camp.
THIS WAIVER IS GIVEN AS A RISK WARNING TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
- I the above named person, a participant in the Bright Training Camp, and previously known as Bright Boot Camp (“the Event”;) understand that it is a form of cycling which is held on public roads and I confirm that I am fully aware of all the inherent risks involved in this Event and certify that I am physically fit, have not been otherwise informed by any physician and know of no restriction, disease or condition that would in any way prevent me from actively participating in this Event or present a risk to my health.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Event, I assume full responsibility for any injury or loss that may occur or I may sustain or I may cause to others in connection with my participation, and I, on behalf of myself, my successors in interest, heirs, assigns, and representatives hereby fully release and agree to hold harmless Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd (“Organizers of the Event”) or any of them, their employees, officers, directors and agents or other Event sponsors from any and all liability, claims, rights, or actions for death, bodily injury, property damage or any other loss or inconvenience whatsoever, suffered by me or caused by me, at any time hereafter occurring as a result of my voluntary participation in the Event.
- I understand, acknowledge and agree that there are inherent dangers and certain elements of unpredictability while participating in the Event. I acknowledge and accept that cycling is a physically demanding sport carrying with it a considerable risk of injury and potential danger of accident or collision which may result in injury and the possibility of death. I hereby assert that I am sufficiently fit and capable to participate in the Event. I acknowledge that I do not rely on any representation from any person directly or indirectly associated with the Event that I am capable of undertaking the activity, which I do solely at my desire and risk. As such, I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd from any claims whatsoever and agree that I shall not hold Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd, it’s owner/s, employees or agents of the Event responsible nor be held liable for any personal injury, mental anguish, loss of whatsoever nature or kind however caused or that may occur during or after participating in the Event.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure my equipment including my bicycle, helmet and all other associated equipment is fit for the purpose of participating in the Event and I take full responsibility for my personal possessions and belongings for the duration of the Event and indemnify and keep indemnified Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd from any claims whatsoever and agree that I shall not hold Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd, it’s owner/s, employees or agents of the Event responsible nor be held liable for any loss or damage caused to my personal possessions or equipment and further indemnify Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd from any and all liability of whatsoever nature or kind caused as a result of my use of my equipment whether to myself or third parties.
- I am over the age of fifteen (15) years. If I am between the age of 15-17, I understand a parent or legal guardian must accompany me and the said parent or guardian has countersigned this indemnity and release and signed the Event registration form.
- I have read this form and agree to abide by all the Event rules and instructions issued by the facilitator and/or organisers of the Event.
- I acknowledge that the organisers may exclude me from the Event should I fail to observe the road rules of the State of Victoria or if it is deemed by the Organisers or the Event facilitators that I have contravened the rules of the Event or any reasonable direction given by the Event facilitators or Organisers.
- I agree that if the Event is cancelled for any reason including, but not limited to, inclement weather or intervention by a statutory body, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
- I agree to comply with Victorian road rules, to directions given by the Victorian Police, the organizers and associated support staff of the Event or others authorised to do so during the duration of the Event.
- I agree to allow my photograph to be taken or any other video, multimedia or film likeness to be used by Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd and I hereby authorise Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd, or any other party authorised by Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd to use my name and/or any photographs of me for promotional or advertising purposes. Such promotion or advertising may include but is not limited to, the publication, display and exhibition of my name, and/or my photographs. I agree that any photographs video, multimedia or film likeness taken of me during the Event, including negatives and reproductions, may include but not limited to physical or electronic media are the sole property of Cycling-Inform Pty Ltd with full right of disposition in any manner whatsoever.
- This release continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.